1. On average, what is the typical length of a market consultation?
Between 1 to 3 hours, depending on the scope and complexity of the topic.
2. Can a market consultation be conducted online?
Yes, it can be conducted via Zoom or Teams, which we will organize for you.
3. Are expenses for an in-person consultation covered?
If it is outside of Hangzhou or Shanghai, then you will need to cover our travel expenses.
4. What currencies do you accept?
USD, GBP, EUR, and CNY.
5. What jurisdictions apply to Serica contracts?
Our default jurisdiction is Singapore due to its advanced legal system and efficient (and cost-effective) dispute resolution. We can accept other well-regarded Common Law jurisdictions such as England and the United States as alternative jurisdictions.
6. Can we sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement before our consultation?
Yes, as long as it is a Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (MNDA) with Singapore, England, or the United States as the jurisdiction and is signed electronically. View Serica’s MNDA by clicking HERE.
7. Why do you exclusively use digital contracts, proposals, and invoices?
The ability to receive, sign, and pay electronically provides both of us with enhanced security and greater convenience. Learn more.
8. What else do you need from us?
Serica takes a highly collaborative approach to every project we undertake. To ensure your market consultation is cost-effective, please fill out the form in as much detail as possible and prepare your questions in advance.
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you within a maximum of three working days.