1. How long does a Market Entry Strategy take to deliver?
On average the standard strategy takes six weeks and the premium strategy takes ten weeks.
2. What sources of data and information do you use to develop market entry strategies?
We combine quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to analyze data from both international and Chinese sources. After collecting accurate and up-to-date information by conducting desktop research, online surveys, site visits, and customer interviews, we validate our plans through extensive dialogues with industry experts and leading companies from your target ecosystem.
3. If we start with a ‘standard’ market entry strategy, can we upgrade it to a premium later on?
Yes, you can upgrade your strategy. However, a small surcharge will be applied in addition to the price difference between the two.
4. Can you help us execute the strategy you develop for us?
Yes, our financial advisory and market representation solutions enable us to translate your strategy into commercial results. Furthermore, the cost of the market entry strategy you purchase will be deducted from the fees incurred in the above-mentioned solutions.
5. Can you have the report design customized to my company’s brand?
Yes, for an additional $500-1000 (depending on the quality of your branding guidelines), we can have our in-house graphic designer customize the report according to the branding guidelines you provide us.
6. What currencies do you accept?
USD, GBP, EUR, and CNY.
7. What jurisdictions apply to Serica contracts?
Our default jurisdiction is Singapore due to its advanced legal system and efficient (and cost-effective) dispute resolution. We can accept other well-regarded Common Law jurisdictions such as England and the United States as alternative jurisdictions.
8. Can we sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement before our consultation?
Yes, as long as it is a Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (MNDA) with Singapore, England, or the United States as the jurisdiction and is signed electronically. View Serica’s MNDA by clicking HERE.
9. Why do you exclusively use digital contracts, proposals, and invoices?
The ability to receive, sign, and pay electronically provides both of us with enhanced security and greater convenience. Learn more.
10. What else do you need from us?
Serica takes a highly collaborative approach to every project we undertake. Throughout the project, we expect and need you to dedicate the time, focus, and resources towards providing us with the information we need to compile the report effectively.
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you within a maximum of three working days.